RSS
welcome to my abstract blog :)

"KACAMATA" a film by SMK Telkom Sandhy Putra Banjarbaru


I really miss this blog, cause i've been left this for a long time. This time i will share my first short movie. Made by me, and all of my best friend (Log10). In my "marvelous" school, Vocational School of Telecommunicaton Sandhy Putra Banjarbaru. Basically, this film is made for show in farewell party. But this film also being allour memories about our school.

The title of my short movie is "Kacamata", telling about Isur's life in his new school. Actually, Isur is a nerd. But, because something, his character change into 180 degrees. And something bad happen to him. Want to know more?
Just watch it!
Part I

Part II

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Hero and Hero. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates